6.10.2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch...

Yesterday was our annual Police/Fire golf tournament... I didn't do too bad at all. I do need to get out on the course a little more often. I had some wonderful drives. I was beaming a couple times! Heather and I start golf lessons on Thursday, she has decided to take up golf and I knew a few lessons surly wouldn't hurt me! :) I'll keep you posted on our success!

So, in between some golfing I jumped in and make a card based on the sketch to the above.


I just love it!





Materials used-all SU: Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette Classic Ink; Thank you Kindly and Echoes of Kindness Stamp sets; Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Kraft and Whisper white card stock and Scrap SU DSP

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So beautiful! Love how you did the flower, it's gorgeous!!

~BridgetL~ said...

beautiful card, good luck with the golf lessons.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin