7.17.2009

Blessed...

I just couldn't resist making a cute layout for Heather of the picture I took of her and the girls. I gave it to her for a Mother's Day/Birthday Gift. Now I just need to find her a frame for it as I haven't given her the scrapping bug! LOL



I have lots to do today! Getting ready for the BIG "camping" trip with my BFF. We are going away and scrapping for three days! Wahoo! I am super excited. I am hoping to have lots to share when I return but most of all to come back rested and relaxed! Got a scrap mag packed and a good book to read, now just to gather all those scrapping supplies. LOL

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice layout!!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout! What cartridge is the font for your title? I'm sure she loved it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin