4.03.2009

Breathtaking...

For April's SwapACrop challenge we are going off of the sketch to the right. When the swap was posted I knew it was perfect for one of my own pages. I couldn't wait to use it. This a great sketch to use for lots of photos or even throwing in some enlargements. There is still time to sign up for the swap... you have until April 5th....post a comment if you are interested and I will send you a link to the thread on the Cricut MB where it is posted.

Okay.... after the sketch comes my page I created:

Close up of the journaling circle:

Showing off my Lyrical Letters title : )


For this page I used some retired SU card stock and printed paper as well as the SU set Embrace Life. These photos are from my first view of a temple while I was in Korea. This temple was smack dab in the middle of the HUGE (and I mean huge) city Lori and Josh were living in called Daejeon. The Korean writing and painting was absolutely beautiful. So calming with the hustle and the bustle of the city just outside the gate. Kind of crazy too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin