4.22.2009

Cricut Challenge...

I was so happy to join in last month for the cricut challenge, and this month was no different. This month the challenge was to use a cricut cut with the card feature for your card, altered item or scrapbook page. I told myself from the beginning that if I was going to do this I had to do a scrapbook page no matter what. I am really trying hard to get my Korea album finish and this challenge will help me accomplish this.

So, for my project I decided to use the bamboo cut from the Life's a Beach Cart using the photo card feature. I really like how it turned out. I also used the bamboo charm feature. For the title I used Lyrical Letters (can't remember the feature right now).


These photos are from my Temple stay while in Korea. The bamboo off to the side of the temple was really neat to see. I had never seen bamboo growing in the "wild". The view that is framed is looking out on the temple grounds from the bamboo "forest".

I have a Swap A Crop layout that I need to finish... then it's packing for my crop at the coast! I am so looking forward to getting away for a few days and meeting some friends in real life (Watch out Vivienne, Steph and Kris! lol). Oh and making a serious dent in my Korea scrap pages. Heck maybe I will get a few done of Lori's wedding. You never know... depends on how much talking I accomplish too! lol

Have a great night!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your layout is fabulous! I like how you used the cut of bamboo. Well done!

I also have something for you!

For My Friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin