9.13.2008

Birthday excitement...

All I can say is, "WOW!" I had a great birthday. I have some very special friends that joined me in celebrating and it made it worth it to turn another year older. When I got to work two of my friends had my office all decorated and full of confetti! I still have it all over the place. Then I got an orchid plant from my younger brother (I have been wanting one of these for my office for awhile) and flowers from the guys at work.

My bday friends treated so very special. I feel loved!!! I got so many new things to try I don't know where to start. My parents spoiled me which I love. My Dad gave me his laptop!!! Wowzers! I have been using it with the Cricut software so I have had it for awhile. He asked for it back the other day and when I opened my presents there it was! I am still jumping for joy! I can't believe I have my very own laptop. My older brother got me a really beautiful necklace. I plan on wearing it next week.

So now the weekend is here and I have to clean. But the birthday fun was great. Thank you to everyone who made it so very special for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin