9.21.2008

Happy Birthday to My Little Brother.....

Today is Tad's 21st birthday. I can't believe he is that old! Mom and I met him at midnight so she could by him his first "legal" beer. I thought that was really special. He looked like he was having a lot of fun. However, I don't think he was really interested in having his Mom and sister there for the whole event. So, we went back home. I have yet to see him this morning. I am betting he will not show up until after noon. lol. I am thinking lots of noise makers are in order for the day!

Here is the card I made him for his birthday. I thought about buying a card for about a minute while I was at the store and I couldn't find a single "21st birthday" card. I couldn't believe it. There was no other choice but to make one... good excuse for me to make one too!


Well, I am off to see if I can get some layouts done for my swap before Tad shows up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin