9.16.2008

Tuesday is here again....

Well I made it through Tuesday. I still think I need to take a day off this week. I got an email from my friend Anne that the wonderful scrap store she told me about in Hermiston is closing this Saturday! NOOOOOO! I can't believe it. The store is so beautiful. It just makes me want to scrap or shop every time I walk in. I think a road trip to Hermiston is in order. Maybe they will have some sales. Keep your fingers crossed!

I still have openings in my second Stampin' Up! Club. This will be the last club for this time period so if your interested you better sign up before it's too late! I sent out a new catalog survival kit to my first group and most of them have received them by now (Anne and Diana yours will be on the way this week!). So here is what they look like:


I had a lot of fun making them and I hope the ladies in the club enjoy them as well.

I also have two new cards to show you. I am really impressed with how they turned out. Let me know what you think.



Hope you all have a good night. See you later this week.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hammer said...

beautiful cards, as usual my friend!
--jenn hammer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin