10.19.2008

Another week is here...

Well, the weekend is flying by. I can't wait for the holidays to get here so I can enjoy a couple long weekends. Oh how sweet they will be! I have been doing my fair share of crafting these last couple of weeks. Trying to finish some swaps I signed up for. My "to-do" list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller on the swap side. I told myself I am not signing up for another swap till after the new year except for Swap A Crop, I can't miss that one! We will see if I stick to the plan. For some reason my friends keep linking me to some really neat swaps and it makes it even harder to say NO! lol

I am in the process of making a really cute project for my SU club gals, my SU up-line and also some good friends... let's just say my SU exclusive "top note" die is getting its use! I love that die! If you purchase it you will not be sorry. I haven't used my die cutting machine as much as I have in the past couple of weeks as all the time put together since I got it the beginning of January! Crazy!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! Enjoy the day and I will chat with you later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin