10.05.2008

Layouts I completed for Swap A Crop....

The following are the three layouts I made for other people. I had a lot of fun doing them this month.. wait I have fun every month. This swap is very addicting!

For Fiestafan (I got to use my new "top note" Big Shot die for a hidden journal box and my new photo corner punch that I ordered from Stampin' Up! I also put some fun flock on the sheep to give them a little texture!):

For JeanP (There were a lot of colors in these photos. I tried to pull out a few that would balance the busyness but I think I just made it busier! lol):

For RosaBurns (I wanted to go away from the traditional gold and silver. I decided to make it frilly pink... I used my wonderful punch Vivienne got me for my birthday! I love it.):


Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin