11.11.2008

Wow...

I got my October SwapACrop photos back last week and I absolutely love what Steph did for me. She is a awesome scrapper and when I found out she had my photos I was very excited. I think I squealed out loud when I saw the envelope on my doorstep and tore right into it. Thanks Steph for the wonderful layout. It is a perfect addition to my Korea book!

These photos are from my visit to the Jeju Teddy Bear Museum. Most of you that know me very well know I love bears so finding out that we were right next to the museum I just had to go. My friend Lori agreed to come with me even though I know she would have preferred doing something else such as laying on the beach! There were so many displays of bears dressed up for different events though history, oh it was amazing. Outside had a bunch of bears placed all around that we took pictures with, some of which were used in the layout Steph made me. Oh and did I mention the gift shop??? Teddy Bear heaven! Wow! It was awesome however I could only walk away with some postcards and a really cute small teddy that has a Jeju bath towel.. my luggage wouldn't have held anything bigger. lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great layout.....looks like you had fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that Teddy Bear Museum!!! We had so much fun, huh? I just saw my postcards from there the other day... Mmm Jeju...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin