11.19.2008

Wowzers...

Okay so I know you have heard me talk about Whiff of Joy Stamps, right? Anyway, don't think I told you but I finally got my hands on some! Yeah. Two dear friend of mine treated me to a belated birthday present a couple weeks ago and this is what I got...

I also got a Rachael Ann Miller Stamp and a Sarah Kay Stamp along with 10 sheets of EzMount to use with them. I was so thrilled. I have already stamped a few images of Willow and her mug but have not created a card with it yet. But you can bet as soon as I do I will be sharing it with you.. I would also love to enter it as a challenge, just have to find the right blog that is offering the right challenge. lol


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for you!!!! I know how badly you wanted some of those stamps...nice friends...can I borrow them?? lol Ummm...my birthday is tomorrow!! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin