3.30.2009

Cactus House...

While I was scrapping with my friends last weekend I started this layout:


I finally had a chance to finish it this past week. I am really trying hard to get my Korea album finished. This is one step closer.

These pictures are from Lori, Josh and My's visit to Jeju-do while I was in Korea. We stopped at this really neat place called Ilchulland. They had this huge "cactus house" that we walked through. It was really neat to see all the kinds of cactus.

I used my cricut cartridge called Calligraphy Collection, DCWV paper (both printed and the card stock) and this wonderful stamp from a company called Great Impressions. Steph picked it up for me last summer and gave it to me for my birthday. I have been patiently waiting to use it and another one she gave me.

1 comment:

Jazzy Inspirations said...

Great page!!! Just wanted to tell you that you are the Jazz Cat of the Week over at Jazzy Inspirations. Please e-mail me at jazzyinspirations@gmail.com so that I cane give you your challenge this week!! Congrats!!

Tenia:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin