3.27.2009

Jazzy Inspirations 8 Challenge...

I have finally finished my card for this challenge. I haven't had a ton of time to focus on it so I put together a little here and a little there. Thankfully it's done now.

The colors we had to use were based off of this album and they are Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White and Gray.


Here is my take on the card:







Materials used (Stampin' Up! Products unless noted): Riding hood Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White Card stock; Bella Rose Designer Series Paper; Paper Piercer and Mat Pack; Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon; Scallop Oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders; Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad; Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Creamy Carmel, Blush Blossom, Close To Cocoa Markers; Cookie Crumbs Stamp Set by C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps

4 comments:

Caryl P said...

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? I love the card Jennifer!

Jazzy Inspirations said...

Love this card!!! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

Tenia:)

mikki said...

Oh...I love stealing cookies...great card. Thanks for playing along!
Mikki

Lisa Foster said...

What an adorable card, Jennifer! I love it! That paper piecing is just perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin