3.01.2009

SAC Feb Part 2...

This layout was a lot of fun to do for Shelia. I was hoping one of the pictures I received this month would allow me to do a spotlighting technique with it. And sure enough I got one!!!

It was really hard to make this layout masculine with the limited supplies I have here and no where to shop in town. I realize now that I need to invest in some paper more on the masculine side. : ) I got to use my new cart that came with my E for Christmas, Plantin Schoolbook. I really love that cart! I can see that this is one I will turn to for many more layouts.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I truly LOVE this layout!! You did a fantastic job! They should be very pleased with this page you did for them.
And, I love that cart..I think it is my favorite font cart.
....Sharon :)

diana*bugalicious said...

great LO! i agree, masculine LOs/cards are so hard!

Loopylou. said...

wow, i love how you took that part of the photograph and made it stand out, how clever,it is gorgeous xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin