8.05.2009

July SAC Part 1...

Okay, I mentioned earlier this week that I'd show you another layout Jean made. Well, here it is:



She was given my July photos to scrap so when I opened my package from her I not only received my June SAC layout I got July's too! I was super excited. She is such a great scrapper. I enjoy her touch to my layouts.

This page is a collection of some of the plant life from Korea. She made a couple photo collages that look very beautiful. She did have a sketch to go off of for the swap and did it perfectly. Thanks Jean for two wonderful layouts!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! That layout is stunning!! I don't know how, but I am going to HAVE to see your completed book!!!! I am seeing some absolutely GREAT pages here and there so I know it is going to be breath-taking when it is all put together!!!
....Sharon :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin