8.03.2009

June SAC from Jean...

Here is the wonderful layout Jean made me:

The gal that was supposed to scrap for me did what I call "flaked" and never followed through with her commitments. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one left hanging. So, our wonderful hostess, Steph, found some individuals to step in and create our layouts. Jean is such a sweetheart and volunteered to do my pictures. She did a super job. I love the layout. Take a peek later this week and I will show you the other fabulous layout she made (gotta take another pic).

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That layout is really nice....and it is even more nice that your friends at work did that for you!!
Looks like you had a great birthday at work!!!! (since you HAD to be there!! lol)
....Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin