1.03.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow, where did the time go? I can't believe it's already 2009. I have been so busy with "stuff" that I haven't been posting. I have lots to show so get ready for some posts. I was planning on spending the long weekend crafting but that hasn't really worked out. I have a couple sets of ATC's to finish, I signed up for another round of SAC, need to get ready for my SU Open House (really excited for this), two card challenges (one black with bling and one fuchsia with flowers) and crazy me signed up for a swap for SU demos. I am going to be staying out of trouble that is for sure!

I did have some great food and great time with my family over the last couple of weeks. I enjoy spending time with them and it's fun having a few long weekends to cook and watch lots of movies. I think I am about popcorn'd out though. Between my Dad, Mom and I we cleaned out a whole box of popcorn between Thanksgiving weekend and this weekend (if not more)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin