2.25.2009

Happy Wednesday...

Wow, Wednesday is here already. I can't believe it! And not to mention, this month is almost over. Wow, wow, wow! I have had my sights set on participating in a couple challenges this month. Finally getting to the Bitten by the Bug contest for February. It's been torture with my idea brewing in my head and no time to create!
For this contest we were to use a heart somewhere and it couldn't be red. We also had to use at least one Cricut cut. On this card I use Storybook for the butterfly, Stretch Your Imagination for the card base, Doodlecharms for the heart card as well as the hearts in the corner. The stamp is from Technique Tuesday, ink is Bazzinks! and the thread is from my stash.

Close up:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I should look into that challenge. It would give me something to do...I have just got really lazy with using my cricut...ok, well, I have not used my baby bug for well over a year and have only used my E about 4 times in about the last 9 months. EEEEK!! All that money just sitting there....shhhh don't tell Kevin...lol

Regina Easter said...

very cute...i love the purple color...thanks for entering the contest

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin