2.24.2009

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge 6...

I was taking a peek at the color round-up on Kristina's blog and came across an entry that drew me to Cannie's blog. While I was there I followed a link to a new color challenge. It was fate... I was looking for a new color challenge and Kristina's is not up yet. Jazzy Inspirations has a lot of wonderful work posted. You should take a look here!

And now for my submission:

The challenge was to use Elegant Eggplant, Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie for colors. I definitely think I met this challenge! Thanks for looking!



materials used: Elegant Eggplant, Kraft, and Whisper White Cardstock; Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie ink; Kraft and Pumpkin Pie Ribbon; Flight of the Butterfly Stamp set; and the scallop boarder punch. All supplies are SU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card Jennifer! I love the butterflies! I am glad that you enjoyed the challenge! Happy Stampin'!

Unknown said...

I love the color combo and thanks for the link...I checked it out and linked to it and LOVE Cannie's blog! She is talented! I loned to hers, also....but who is Kristina? lol

Jennifer said...

Here is the link to Kristina's blog... I started following her because of her Make a Card Monday videos!

http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing....I couldn't find the link to your card on Jazzy Inspirations so I will link your card to Mr. Linky!! Hope this is okay!!

Tenia Nelson
Jazzy Inspirations DT Coordinator

Sharon said...

Love your card and the butterflies!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin